1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What would you like Ryan Prior to ask famous geneticist Dr Ron Davis for his ME documentary film?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Sasha, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Latest on Ryan's Blue Ribbon documentary filming:

https://www.facebook.com/CFSDocumentary/posts/604156942948498

Tomorrow [Tuesday 22 July] we are excited to interview Ron Davis, PhD, the Stanford geneticist who helped found the field of genomics in 1980 and later laid the foundations for the Human Genome Project. Now he's devoting his time to studying the genetic side of ME/CFS, on behalf of his son, who has a severe case of this disease. What should we ask Dr. Davis and his family?​

Tell Ryan - not here where he probably won't see it, but on his Facebook page!

Several questions on there already, take a look...
    SOC likes this.
  2. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member

Australia
    Hi Sasha, I don't use Facebook for personal reasons, however I would like it if someone could forward my message on. The one thing I'd like to hear from researchers is their personal story, connection and motivation to do research on ME/CFS and how that may differ from other illnesses. I would like to hear what kind of advice they would give to young researchers who may be interested in ME/CFS, but may be running into difficulties getting an opportunity to get started (eg due to lack of funding opportunities, lack of local research capacity etc).
  3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK

Those are good questions.

It is a bit of a pity that this has to be done by Facebook but there you go!

Can anyone here post Snow's question?
  4. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    The following question has been asked:

If you still want me to ask your question, Snow, I don't mind :)
  5. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK

I think Snow's question is more specific and has some extra bits - I think it would be good if you could repost it if you're able - thanks! :thumbsup: It's a good question (well, several questions!).
    Firestormm likes this.
  6. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    I done it. Hope it's not too late.
  7. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK

Thanks!

Really looking forward to the documentary. It's great that Ryan is asking for questions from the community to put to his interviewees.

See more popular forum discussions.