1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

what we have to put up with!

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by justy, Dec 17, 2010.

1. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    Hi all, i dont normally take any interest in the NHS (for obvious reasons) but just found myself looking at the NHS website info on "cfs". I thought the UK government agreed it was M.E and that they have adopted the WHO listing of it as a neurological diease - not so the NHS, which just writes any old crap! no wonder we dont get taken seriously by anyone- including the medical proffession.

Check out their info here: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/chronic-fatigue-syndrome/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I find it spectacularly offensive. Who writes this? and can we get it changed?
  2. free at last

free at last Senior Member

Hi Justy, trust me,untill science proves a testable consistent test, or biomarker,many will never be convinced. Its sad i know. Not surprising some put all there faith in a retro virus is it.

See more popular forum discussions.