Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What test?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by place, Apr 17, 2014.

1. place

place Be Strong!

US
    I know this is discussed in the past, but I want to know what is the main test everyone is doing as of current?

23andMe?

2. musicchick581

musicchick581 Senior Member

3. Ambrosia_angel

Ambrosia_angel Senior Member

England
    It depends really on what people are testing for. Are you looking into a specific area? Infections, methylation, mitochondria, ...?

4. place

place Be Strong!

US
    For methyllation, but I just went to the web site and it states that it does not do health testing anymore. Just family history. Anyone see this before?

5. Ambrosia_angel

Ambrosia_angel Senior Member

England
    Yeah on 23 and me I noticed that. Maybe if you ask @Valentijn then she may know if they do affordable genetic testing elsewhere.

6. Valentijn

Valentijn Senior Member

They still do the same testing, but they don't do any health reports. But their health reports were largely useless anyhow, so the testing is just as useful because you still get the raw results. You can then run those raw results through various websites and programs to find methylation info, detox info, a list of your rare results, etc.

7. place

place Be Strong!

US
    Thank you!

See more popular forum discussions.