1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What success have others had treating COMT++ and MAO++ issues ?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by endomeister, Feb 5, 2013.

1. endomeister

endomeister

Has anyone been able to supplement mb12 and methylfolate successfully with COMT++ and MAO++ issues?

How have you overcome the methylation issues?
  2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    Endomeister, I've been supplementing mb12 and methylfolate for about 4 months. Before this I discovered a sulfur intolerance, and stopped all sulfur and thiol foods, although I'm eating small amounts of meat. I've been slowly improving. Also added lithium orotate as suggested by Yasko. 1/4 cap lithium/day has been brilliant, a real shift in my overly-reactive emotional patterns. And when I finally added carnitine fumarate, found a significant increase in energy. cheers, ahmo

See more popular forum discussions.