• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WHat is the HIGHEST dose of b12 anyobody has tried?

keenly

Hi
I was wondering what doses people have used and what benefits?

I have tried adenosylcobalamin 20mg daily injections for 2 months; helped with allergies no side effects.

I have also used hydroxycobalamin 35mg daily for about 4 months; helped immensely with SLEEP and cold extremeites, also helped with alertness significently. Some acne to begin with then it was fine. Initally no benefit until i split injections into 3 and gave just under skin into fat and not muscle. The last 2 months i was on this was the best sleep i have had in 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt cheney once say hydroxy 30ml 2x daily which would be 60mg?

any thoughts would be appreciated

cheers
Paul

Freddd

Hi
I was wondering what doses people have used and what benefits?

I have tried adenosylcobalamin 20mg daily injections for 2 months; helped with allergies no side effects.

I have also used hydroxycobalamin 35mg daily for about 4 months; helped immensely with SLEEP and cold extremeites, also helped with alertness significently. Some acne to begin with then it was fine. Initally no benefit until i split injections into 3 and gave just under skin into fat and not muscle. The last 2 months i was on this was the best sleep i have had in 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!

didnt cheney once say hydroxy 30ml 2x daily which would be 60mg?

any thoughts would be appreciated

cheers
Paul

HI Paul,

Another person I know tried over 100mg of methylb12 in a single IV. I have done a number of injection trials one from 1-25mg mb12 and now I am going through the next step; 25-100mg mb12 in single dose with multiple doses per day. I am not ready to report on that yet but there are no side effects and no problems so far. The effects I'm looking for are subtle.

A problem was found with continued injections of adb12 at too high a level compared to mb12. There were mood and personality changes, Mr Hyde instead of Dr Jeckyl came out very similar to outright mb12 deficiency.

Hydroxyb12 causes acne type tissue breakdown that starts on my scalp and that spreads over my whole body if continued. It appears to shut down methylation just like the folic acid does. In a few days my neurology starts breaking down and numbness spreads more in my feet and loss of control of toes, feet, legs and bowels follows as the neurological damage works it's way up the body just as folic acid does. It also may trigger IBS exactly as folic/folinic acid does with paradoxical folate deficiency.

For mb12/adb12 doses of 1-6mg SC injection affect the body thoroughly, normalize most sleep and mood issues, heals most everything except central neurology. There is dose proportionate body healing

For mb12/adb12 7.5-25mg per dose, sc injections 3 per day. No more effect on body than 1-5mg. Much better for penetrating CNS and for CNS healing and resistant neurological problems.

For mb12 25mg-100mg per dose, sc injections 2-3 per day as needed to maintain saturation. Attempt to determine if there is a dose proportionate healing effect within the CNS.