Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What is the course of your ME/CFS?

Discussion in 'Post-Exertional Malaise, Fatigue, and Crashes' started by JaimeS, Nov 12, 2017.

What is your ME/CFS course like? (Please answer only if you've been sick for 6-mo or more.)

1. Relapsing-remitting (periods of better wellness and periods of worse wellness)

30 vote(s)
  2. Secondary-progressive (relapsing-remitting, but with a slightly worse 'recovery' each time)

30 vote(s)
  3. Primary-progressive (gradually worsening with no relapsing-remitting pattern)

18 vote(s)
  4. Progressive relapsing (gradually worsening, with occasional sharp drops in wellness)

18 vote(s)
  1. 1gooddog

1gooddog Senior Member

Olympic Peninsula, WA
    My pem comes from physical exertion . Which sets off chains of events. But one of the worst, other than muscles giving out is the constant vertigo with eyes not always in focus. Over the past 22 years I thought I had beaten it. Several times. They were remissons. Which became shorter and more incomplete. The relapses have totally taken over.

Why does my head feel soooo heavy.

See more popular forum discussions.