• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

what is the best way of DETOXING metals, plastics etc?

keenly

This is an area i have not heard cHeney discuss but i believe is VERY important.

CFS is a problem with energy; BOTTOM LINE. EVERY CFS doctor agrees.

now what is causing that in the first place?

It could be microbes holding onto aluminium effecting mito funtion, excessive H2S, halides, mercury etc

what is a safe way to detox and remove toxins?

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Jon Barron Baseline of Health?

Web event - question and answer on chelating heavy metals starts 8pm Eastern time- which means
1am in the morming for me so don't think I can do it, anyone interested to join inplease can you feed back, thanks

Rafael

XMRV+ Member
Safest way ? My 2 cents:
Sweat, Sauna.
If can't tolerate regular sauna then FIR (INFRA-RED) sauna will get you sweating at lower temp.
If can't tolerate FIR Sauna then epsom salt baths, even foot baths (can also use diluted Hydrogen Peroxide) until CAN tolerate sauna. Daily.

Maybe some castor oil compresses, and Munching on Chlorella supposedly helps mop up too.

Personally I'd want to be SURE my main issue was toxins before considering chelation
and even then makes sure All mercury amalgams out (including under crowns).. first.