1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Dr. Kerr, I presume?
Clark Ellis brings us a rare interview with British researcher Dr. Jonathan Kerr who is now living in Colombia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What is different between healthy people and PWCs?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Waverunner, May 6, 2012.

1. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    This is the biggest reason I am sick of treating symptoms. Thanks for articulating it better then I could!

Also, I'm sure there is a methylation block, but I am certain now that treating it directly isn't the only way this can be lifted. It's obviously int some of us it's more like a methylation supression than a self perpetuating block that must be lifted with supplements.

This is why people are having success with recovering using treatments not including the methylation treatment.

2. Wonko

Wonko Senior Member

England
    It's not the same type of fatigue. I've done the 18 hour days, manual labour, 7 days a week, week in week out for months, I know what normal fatigue feels like, This isnt it, this is both different and more incapacating. ME is disabling, being a bit knackered isnt !!!

heapsreal likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.