I'm dealing with very high sulfur and ammonia levels right now due to CBS. But I have a bladder infection, so the dr. prescribed tetracyclone since it's not a sulfur drug. Yet I took just one 100 mg pill, and my head feels like it's going to explode even 9 hrs later (it's the same feeling I had last week after taking a Unisom which has tons of sulfur-related chemicals in the ingredient list) and when I took an OTC bladder infection pill that contained advil. Molyb helps clear my head a little, but just for a short time. I'm having to eat it like candy. But if this one doesn't have any sulfur, then why would it be causing such a terrible reaction? I definetly think it's related to the sulfur/ammonia b/c I've only experienced these issues since dealing with MTHFR. Any input appreciated.