• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What Homeopathic remedies have you tried?

golden

http://forums.prohealth.com/forums/index.php?threads/homeopathy-cures-m-e.101644/

I have tried quite a few now and no longer getting bad reactions.

Most recently, today, i have taken Gelsemium 30c twice. Its OK.

Problem us unless i get a really strong reaction good or bad, i am unable to say if anything has worked.

I am waiting for my 1M Arnica and Ignatia to arrive to try. Arnica helps me.

Last few weeks i took three doses of Staphysgaria 200c. Without question this was a healing remedy for me.

I thought about taking Psorinum but since finding out what it is , thouhht i would pass.

Silicea 200c, oh and Ledum 200c have been very useful too.

I have taken some complex homeopathy and am unsure. The echtrocept has helped .

What i dont like in the write ups of the remedies is the rampant sexism in them. Its like SW multiplied. Wuth talk of hypochondriasis, hysteria etc. healingqquestion

golden

Jan de Vries works on the lymphatic system and detoxing.

I was prescribed two bottles of stuff. I can only find one of them:

Lymphaden Hevert Complex:

Contains

Arsen Alb D6
Clematis D2
Conium D4
Lachesis D6
Merc bijo D8
Phytolacca D4
Rhus tox D4
Scrophularia nodosa D3
Sulfur D4

I think at the time i was disappointed i was not better after trialling it. I occassionally have some. Unknown ifcit helps me.

golden

http://forums.prohealth.com/forums/index.php?threads/homeopathy-cures-m-e.101644/

I have tried quite a few now and no longer getting bad reactions.

Most recently, today, i have taken Gelsemium 30c twice. Its OK.

Problem us unless i get a really strong reaction good or bad, i am unable to say if anything has worked.

I am waiting for my 1M Arnica and Ignatia to arrive to try. Arnica helps me.

Last few weeks i took three doses of Staphysgaria 200c. Without question this was a healing remedy for me.

I thought about taking Psorinum but since finding out what it is , thouhht i would pass.

Silicea 200c, oh and Ledum 200c have been very useful too.

I have taken some complex homeopathy and am unsure. The echtrocept has helped .

What i dont like in the write ups of the remedies is the rampant sexism in them. Its like SW multiplied. Wuth talk of hypochondriasis, hysteria etc. healingqquestion

I was looking for a link to show that getting the remedies wrong have caused folk a lot of problems, just to counter this link which states homeopathy is completely safe. But i have lost tgem.

Gelsemium is entirely the wrong remedy for me and today i have had a proving of its anxiety. Its unusual for me. It will pass and i wont bother antidoting it.

http://www.homeopathycenter.org/homeopathy-today/gelsemium-sempervirens-cant-raise-muscle-or-thought

Iquitos

I have used Arnica cream for pain in my groin/hip joint area (panty line) where I could not apply capsaicin because of the burning in a skin-to-skin area when using that. Not sure whether it helped -- might have had a placebo effect. I now use medical cannabis for pain so it's moot.

Dufresne

almost there...
I'm quite sensitive to energetic interventions. I'm not sure why this is, but it's really opened me up to all sorts of things I never would have considered. It's worth mentioning that homeopathy is capable of producing negative effects, but I won't mention all the remedies I've tried that did nothing or impacted me in this way.

Sulfur seems to be my constitutional and has a way of balancing me out.

I took something called "Adrenal Energy", prescribed by Lynn Walker (who's recommended by Bryan Rosner as someone who's had success treating folks with Lyme). This one reversed five years of degeneration for a few days. However I don't think it was the adrenals that were temporarily boosted but perhaps the hypothalamus, as I've tried supplementing every adrenal hormone without any of these results. This effect was less when I subsequently took the remedy, like I was whipping a dying horse.

The Lyme 128 nosode had a similar but less potent effect.

I've used nosodes for bowel pathogens that has produced die-off, and coupled with fermented foods my gut has improved significantly.

I've been using pathogen nosodes, specifically those for tick-borne infections, delivered via biophotons to great effect. It seems the system develops dependence on these and you require them more and more frequently with an ever-shortening effect. This is why you need to use these in a series of various dilutions. Treating with the babesia nosodes has led to my greatest discovery and improvement in the last year and a half.

I've found that homeopathy in general always produces terrific results that fade as you grow dependent on the nosodes. It's important to have a good strategy to maximize their efficacy.

golden

I'm quite sensitive to energetic interventions. I'm not sure why this is, but it's really opened me up to all sorts of things I never would have considered. It's worth mentioning that homeopathy is capable of producing negative effects, but I won't mention all the remedies I've tried that did nothing or impacted me in this way.

Sulfur seems to be my constitutional and has a way of balancing me out.

I took something called "Adrenal Energy", prescribed by Lynn Walker (who's recommended by Bryan Rosner as someone who's had success treating folks with Lyme). This one reversed five years of degeneration for a few days. However I don't think it was the adrenals that were temporarily boosted but perhaps the hypothalamus, as I've tried supplementing every adrenal hormone without any of these results. This effect was less when I subsequently took the remedy, like I was whipping a dying horse.

The Lyme 128 nosode had a similar but less potent effect.

I've used nosodes for bowel pathogens that has produced die-off, and coupled with fermented foods my gut has improved significantly.

I've been using pathogen nosodes, specifically those for tick-borne infections, delivered via biophotons to great effect. It seems the system develops dependence on these and you require them more and more frequently with an ever-shortening effect. This is why you need to use these in a series of various dilutions. Treating with the babesia nosodes has led to my greatest discovery and improvement in the last year and a half.

I've found that homeopathy in general always produces terrific results that fade as you grow dependent on the nosodes. It's important to have a good strategy to maximize their efficacy.

Thats very interesting about the nosodes.
I have been looking to trial them but am not ready yet for various reasons.

There seems to be lots of different homeopathic philosophies.

Some say finding the remedies which have no or bad effect are very important indicators too.

Also, apparently the constitutional remedy can change.

Today, i came across this article discussing tge confusion over potencies. I did not know this. I am just learning it. It maybe too simplistic.

I wondered if it would help you at all as it mentions the issue of a remedy working and then stopping:

http://nurturingvitality.com/blog/58/sprained-ankles-wonders-homeopathic-arnica/

but its no doubt different with nosodes...

There is a danger of using homeopathy in an allopathic fashion i think too. I lost the article on this . I dont know.

golden

http://www.homeopathyheals.me.uk/si...iologist-uses-100-homeopathy-for-her-patients

Why are all the homeopaths i like abroad!!!

I have been researching homeopathy for all my seperate problems too.

So for wheat allergy, i read about psorinum followed by pulsatilla. (not trying that).

To get the blocked feeling out of my head i took silicea 200c.

And so on.

Whilst looking up homeopathy for cardiology issues i found this HD in pheonix, arizona who only uses 100% homeopathy. Dr Mary Grace.

golden

Jan de Vries works on the lymphatic system and detoxing.

I was prescribed two bottles of stuff. I can only find one of them:

Lymphaden Hevert Complex:

Contains

Arsen Alb D6
Clematis D2
Conium D4
Lachesis D6
Merc bijo D8
Phytolacca D4
Rhus tox D4
Scrophularia nodosa D3
Sulfur D4

I think at the time i was disappointed i was not better after trialling it. I occassionally have some. Unknown ifcit helps me.

Found the other bottle JDV prescribed:

Its called Hevertotox:

Baptisia D2
Byronia D3
Echinacea
kali coratum D4
Lachesis D8
Silicea D8
Thuja D2

The idea was to take 15 drops a day .

golden

Apparrently Dana Ullman does skpye and telephone consultations. One hour equals $195.

Reasonable.

I may have tried him but i dont have skype and tge mobile call costs too much. I bet with skpe though we have access to worldwide homeopaths!

Dufresne

almost there...
@Dufresne
did you do all this by yourself or with the help of a homeopath?

I've used several homeopaths over the years. A few of them were crap. The best was a little Russian guy I met in Toronto. He uses all sorts of electronic toys to guide him. He's a follower of Dr Voll (EAV). He's given me remedies that have blown my mind. Many of which I didn't even know what they were. And best of all he was affordable.

Now that I'm in Montreal, I'm without a professional. I looked into one guy but he was charging over a thousand dollars for the first appointment. Like who does he think he is? Despite what these guys may claim, none of them is going to cure my ME. For anyone considering trying homeopathy my advice would be to find a practitioner who uses EAV. When I'd see my guy in Toronto he'd test ten remedies and maybe prescribe two. Otherwise it can be way too much trial and error, which gets expensive.

DIY homeopathy didn't work for me. Not once did I find a winner. Nosodes of pathogens is a different story though. These have been simple, and great. I've connected with an extremely knowledgeable and pioneering people online who've helped me enormously in getting started with the biophoton approach. Upon their suggestion I picked up a cheap machine for $350, and I'm really getting somewhere with the tick-borne infections. I even have a fellow Montrealer with an enormous collection of pathogen nosodes.

Last edited:

manna

Ive had Complex Homeopathy invented by Dr Reckewg. This is the only site i can find that also has a description for each remedy:: http://www.dkonatural.com/category.sc?categoryId=4
I saw Dr R jacobs in Verwood down south uk. i had the kidney flush, liver support, tissue matrix detox; these are generally always done when there is chronic illness, then you have additional remedies, like viral. the viral one made me have quite a powerfull flu for a couple of weeks and the kidney remedy immediate relaxed my lower back, noticeably so. they use multiple doses at multiple potencies and your body chooes what it needs. also uses spagyrics, which is getting into alchemy really. which, in part, i believe, means it contains frequencies of all parts of a plant, including the ashes. the kidney flush contains kidney herbs, which is not generally how homoepathy works, but they see detox support as crucial in chronic illness.

the fella i saw had a few diagnostic machines and gadgets, which i tried out. something from ruissia too i believe. ive a couple of short pamphlet books on complex homeopathy, its quite interesting and Reckeweg is an intelligent man imo. created a whole system within a system.