Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What has stopped methylation for you?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Ninan, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Ninan

Ninan Senior Member

Would be interesting to see what, in ppls experiences, has stopped methylation from working. For me it's been:

Lack of vitamin C
    Lack of magnesium
    Lack of zinc
    Lack of methylfolate
    Lack of lithium

Methylfolate has been able to cover up for C, mg and zinc. When I took zinc and mg effect returned within a few hours. When C was the problem, the effect came the day after adding it.

helen1, junkcrap50 and sregan like this.
  2. panckage

panckage Senior Member

Vancouver, BC
    I've stopped methylation even before I began it :p. From what I've read it seems overly complicated and the explanations have all been lacking.

It seems to be try these supplements in different orders and amounts. If there is failure it is the patient's fault. Basically it seems to be blame the patient as opposed to the therapy when treatment fails...

Ninan likes this.
  3. sregan

sregan Senior Member

Southeast
    This is a good thread and something I've been researching lately. I believe the failure many have in taking these supps lies in a deficiency. I am having better success since I've added Glycine, for example. A comprehensive methylation supplement plan would account for all possible co-factors and possible deficiencies thereof. I hope this thread gains some traction in that end.

Ninan likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.