1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What Happened to the Girls in Le Roy

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by charityfundraiser, Mar 7, 2012.

1. charityfundraiser

charityfundraiser Senior Member

2. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    Ever get the feeling that if Weasel gets "probed" by aliens, they stick it up his nose? :p

WESSELY, MAN OF SCIENCE!!
    FILM AT 11!!

[​IMG]

waaaaay to easy to dismiss things as "mass hysteria", sigh, lazy, that's what it is
    smell's the most powerful memory/emotion effector for such things, so in many cases (liek say in factory/scohol and intense short incidents, not like this one) I'd bet, folk have smelled something too faint ot notice conciously, but subconciously they do
    from toxic gas to pheremones
    other times, it maybe food poisoning, or who knows what, that those with $$$ just want to go away
    doesn't matter to them if the incident is seriously harmful, or just caused panic, they just want it to go away because...
    "If you want to make enemies, try to change something"

[video=youtube;DI6E5HexEF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI6E5HexEF0&t=0m50s[/video]

See more popular forum discussions.