Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What ever happened to the Mike Dessin treatment story( follow up)?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by bakercape, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Mij

Mij Senior Member

Canada
    I seem to recall he was ill for 10yrs.

2. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

That could be. Relatively speaking, it was a long time ago this all happened.

Barb

3. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

Huh? What do u think he had then?

Wayne likes this.
  4. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

I look at Mike's story as hope. It's proof that each of us has a pathway out and Mike was lucky enough to have found his. All of ours may be different but there's an answer out there somewhere for each of us.

leela, Shellbell, Wayne and 2 others like this.
  5. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    Neural therapy would work if the issues that caused the inflammation/infection are addressed as well. Simply doing the neural re set without dealing with infection or toxins will indeed lead to lack of improvement. Its less about the therapy itself and more the order of addressing issues

*GG* likes this.
  6. cman89

cman89 Senior Member

Hayden, Idaho
    Re-mike dessin. I was reading this morning more on LDN, since I now have symptoms that may be helped by it. Things like neural therapy, Gupta, meditation, even LDN, are neural mediators that can hopefully address the various neural dysfunctions that are occurring, be it in neural transmission via myelin, ion transfer, or neurotransmitters. That being said, as effective "band aids" as they can be, without detox, mold issues, methylation fix, diet fix, gut fix, etc...then the chance of someone tipping back into neural dysfunction is greater. Of course, nothing is foolproof, and someone could get re-infected, etc..but as with anything in the ME world, its a very holistic, full body approach required, a concept I am still having to teach myself.

See more popular forum discussions.