1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Tillie, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Tillie

Tillie

Hi,
    I'm new here. I just used the sulfate testing strips for the first time. I followed package directions. The strip indicated that my sulfate levels were at or below 200. How can this be? I have been avoiding eggs, brassica vegs (cabbage etc.), garlic, onions asparagus for about a week. Would my CBS +/- and BHMT +/- and MTHFR +/- not be expressing as much as I thought?

I can't afford a lot of lab tests. I will have to figure out how to heal based on what my body symptoms indicate---and affordable things like the sulfate test strips.

2. UM MAN

UM MAN

Florida
    I would not expect hetero BHMT or CBS mutations to have a big affect. MTHFR hetero, may require a RDA dose of METAFOLIN. Sulfur allergies are not necessarily a CBS problem.

See more popular forum discussions.