1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Tillie, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Tillie

Tillie

Hi,
    I'm new here. I just used the sulfate testing strips for the first time. I followed package directions. The strip indicated that my sulfate levels were at or below 200. How can this be? I have been avoiding eggs, brassica vegs (cabbage etc.), garlic, onions asparagus for about a week. Would my CBS +/- and BHMT +/- and MTHFR +/- not be expressing as much as I thought?

I can't afford a lot of lab tests. I will have to figure out how to heal based on what my body symptoms indicate---and affordable things like the sulfate test strips.

2. UM MAN

UM MAN

Florida
    I would not expect hetero BHMT or CBS mutations to have a big affect. MTHFR hetero, may require a RDA dose of METAFOLIN. Sulfur allergies are not necessarily a CBS problem.

See more popular forum discussions.