1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What do you take for muscle pain?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by SaraM, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Otis

Otis Señor Mumbler

USA
    Thanks for the ideas, Sara.

Not much of anything makes me sleepy, so the minerals might give me one benefit or another. I haven't taken cal or potassium in a long time so it's probably time to revisit them.

Best wishes,
    Otis
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    I wonder if taking amino's like 5htp and acetyl-tyrosine to boost neurotransmitters like serotonin and norepinephrine can help with pain in a similar way to ad's like duloxetine, maybe without the side effects??
  3. SaraM

SaraM Senior Member

Feel drugged on 5htp,too. Taking it in the evening does not help ; I will still feel dizzy and fatigued the next morning. L tyrosine and phenylalanine( both d and dl forms) cause thyroid pain with no effect on my muscle pain.
  4. Otis

Otis Señor Mumbler

USA
    Pushing the nighttime trazodone dose upwards seems to be helping. "Good" 'ol sleep->pain->sleep cycle.

See more popular forum discussions.