1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Time Change Equals Jet Lag, ME/CFS Style
Jody Smith marvels at how much difference one hour can make to those with ME/CFS, as much of the world has endured The Time Change in recent weeks ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What do you do when you crash?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by andreamarie, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    Jackie! You are so sweet! :):p:):p:D:D:D

What a thrill it is for my hermit artist to get input from REAL HUMANS. Amazing!

ETA: FYI afterthought, I paint with acrylics on drawing paper. I can't afford canvas, for how much I paint.
  2. Dreambirdie

N. California
    Here's an older painting that I can relate to these days.

GO AHEAD, PRETEND TO BE HAPPY

Attached Files:

3. jackie

jackie Senior Member

ANOTHER good one, Dreambirdie! This one makes me think of a sad Clown....like a Tragi-comedic Pagliacchi's.

And (because I always "hear" music when I look at a painting) I hear Charlie Chaplin's "Smile".

So, for me...a brave, little sad Clown...complete with a blue Beret, a Ruffled collar and a Clown mouth!

Thank you for sharing yourself....I'm really enjoying this!

jackie:)
  4. Dreambirdie

N. California
    Your welcome, Jackie. I'm glad you are enjoying them.

I painted that painting not long after my father's death, back in 2007. I felt like smiling had become a strange fake-out at that point, and I didn't do a good job pretending.

See more popular forum discussions.