1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Patient Experience: "What Bronllys taught me about pacing."
In 2012, Maya, who had tried to cope with ME/CFS on her own for many years, attended a pain management centre in Wales, U.K., and is now able to achieve more through pacing and acceptance, than she had been able to before the course...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What causes spontaneous bruising?

Discussion in 'Skeleton, Skin, Muscles, Hair, Teeth, and Nails' started by CBS64, Apr 23, 2012.

1. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    Bruising -both easily and spontaneously have been a feature for me for many years. I have mentioned it to every doctor i have seen, and all have dismissed it and looked at me as if i were mad.

I was supected to have subclinical hypothyroidism by DR Myhill, but couldnt tolerate thyroxine (which could mean adrenals) so im taking herbs from my herbalist to support the adrenals (not sure what) I'm also doing B12 Injections and a mineral spray and magnesium (oral) my bruising has decreased dramatically - as have the frequent nose bleeds i was having - havent had one of those for months now - at one ppoint it was daily and they really flowed!
    All the best, Justy

See more popular forum discussions.