Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What Can You Tell the World about Dr Speight?

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by JaimeS, Apr 25, 2016.

1. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

Mid-Ohio Valley, United States
    Please make more information available about Dr Speight's history of helping families of children with ME/CFS by contributing to his wiki page here: Nigel Speight -- MEpedia

Even if you aren't sure how to add links or 'pretty it up', others can go back in and fix coding. What we need right now is information that's cited.

If you have a particular familiarity with Speight, or know someone who does, please encourage them to contribute some information to this (currently sparse) page.

Thanks for anything you can add -- I know the doctor would appreciate it.

Jaime

2. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

We've got a tiny detail added -- please keep it coming!

Thanks,

J

mango likes this.
  3. mango

mango Senior Member

Hehe, I created a user account on MEpedia just to add that talk/video, thinking that every little bit might help :)

I'm afraid I don't have anything else to add about Dr Speight, but I hope I'll be able to contribute more (in general) to the MEpedia from now on :)

4. JaimeS

JaimeS Senior Member

We got a lot more added! Check it out! :D

Thanks to everyone who was able to help out. :hug::balloons::balloons::balloons::hug:

I know it means a lot to him to be known for his good work, and not just for this one, terrible moment.

Jaime

Sasha, GreyOwl and sarah darwins like this.

See more popular forum discussions.