The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

what brand of mb12

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Aerose91, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

I've tried taking Jarrow sublingual mb12 and as little as 125-250 mcg gives me brutal adrenaline alike dumps then I pay for it with overexertion. However, I've gotten mb12 shots at my doctors and I'm sure they're way more than 250 mcg and I have no reaction at all. Also no problems with hydroxy b12. Could the brand not be agreeing with me?

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    I take that brand and have no problems. Freddd recommends enzymatic therapy B12 infusion. I have that one and also no problems.

I think you just need to try a few differnt ones to see which you can tolerate.

3. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

Thanks Minkey. I'll check out enzymatic therapy.

4. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie

USA
    I have tried at least 5 brands and Enzy is the most potent, in terms of absorption, and slowest dissolving. Sublingual use is said to spike levels for a short time and then dissappear. Injections may or may not be more 'evenly' released which could mean less reaction - I am just speculating.

If you like hydroxy a great and cheap brand is Swanson Hydroxy B12 Supplemelts.

5. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

Thanks, Sherpa. I've used both the Swanson and Perque hb12 and don't notice any difference with either of them. However, my doctor went through it with me and said I need to take a little methylfolate with the hb12 because otherwise it's soaking up methyl donors. I'm going to start the methyl folate then hopefully have a better idea of which brand is better.

See more popular forum discussions.