1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What Brand of critcal co-factors should I order

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by freshveggies, Jun 3, 2012.

1. freshveggies

freshveggies Senior Member

I am going to place an order soon and would like to have the critical co-fctors on hand. What brands would be suggested for these?

SAM-e - ??????
    TMG - waiting for this to get into stock: http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-TMG-Crystals-50-g/284
    L-carnitine fumarate, --I have this one http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Liquid-Carnitine-1000-Lemon-Lime-Flavor-16-fl-oz-475-ml/238

Alpha Lipoic Acid - ??????

D-Ribose - I have douglas brand. http://www.emersonecologics.com/Products/EmersonMain/PID-CRV56.aspx

Please comment on these. Thank you
  2. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    I am also interested in what brand d-ribose people have found to be effective
  3. place

place Be Strong!

US
    D-ribose Jarrow - not sure it is doing anything for me.
    Lcarintine- jarrows- it does work for muscle endurance
    TMD- Now- I started taking it with a bunch of stuff so not sure of its effectiveness or my bodies need for it
    ALA- not sure what brand and I take it with a ton of stuff so I can't say its effective for my protocol.
  4. freshveggies

Thanks. Maybe Fred can tell us the effective brands that he has found. Maybe add it to the protocol.
  5. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    HI Freshveggies,

I use the Jarrow Sustain Alpha Lipoic Acid with a delayed seconsd release. I don't regularly use D-Ribose. The Jarrow made a small difference for me but not enough to bother with. I don't specify brands on these in anywhere because so far I no evidence that that brand makes a difference in any consistent way.
  6. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
    I believe Jarrow and Douglas Labs are good brands.
  7. freshveggies

thanks for the replies
  8. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    There are two new Jarrow products I have become aware of, 500mcg mb12 and 400mcg methylfolate, the new type, quadra????? whatever it is.

See more popular forum discussions.