1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What are people's opinions of Fish Oil

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Charles555nc, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    Heaps, I started slowly years ago. We slowly added supplements. Now I am up to a lot of them and thank goodness!
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Sally you seem to have nailed down the supplements. I have been on the same supplements mostly for awhile, just slowly sorting out hormonal doses like pregnenolone etc. Plus i still cant find that cure, its got to be here somewhere.

cheers!!!
  3. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    Well, no cure but vast improvement.
  4. hixxy

hixxy Woof woof

Russell Island, Australia
    I don't think supplements / nutrition will ever cure this disease, merely help at masking some of the symptoms.
  5. Sallysblooms

Southern USA
    Not masking, the right supplements and food help us to build our reserves again and correct deficiencies that are terribly dangerous like B12, D, glutathione, serotonin etc. They do heal areas that help us stay strong. Like Immune system. Hormones also, they are all important. I do know it helped me.

Heal CFS, no, but many, many illnesses cannot be healed. Vast improvement is wonderful.

See more popular forum discussions.