• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What are people's opinions of Fish Oil

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
I know what u mean Sally, we are trying to use supplements like meds to overcome a condition (which can cause its own defiencies). Sometimes there just seems to be too many variables to think about with this illness. SOmetimes i think we have to go back to basics and add things slowly??

Heaps, I started slowly years ago. We slowly added supplements. Now I am up to a lot of them and thank goodness!

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Heaps, I started slowly years ago. We slowly added supplements.

Sally you seem to have nailed down the supplements. I have been on the same supplements mostly for awhile, just slowly sorting out hormonal doses like pregnenolone etc. Plus i still cant find that cure, its got to be here somewhere.

cheers!!!

hixxy

I don't think supplements / nutrition will ever cure this disease, merely help at masking some of the symptoms.

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
Not masking, the right supplements and food help us to build our reserves again and correct deficiencies that are terribly dangerous like B12, D, glutathione, serotonin etc. They do heal areas that help us stay strong. Like Immune system. Hormones also, they are all important. I do know it helped me.

Heal CFS, no, but many, many illnesses cannot be healed. Vast improvement is wonderful.