1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What about ME? Indiegogo Trailer

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Firestormm, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Published 12 August 2013​
    Producer/Director: Susan Douglas (Double D Productions)​
    I've just been watching. First posted on MEA Facebook. Looks at the Tahoe outbreak, through XMRV, bit about Ampligen, patient interviews, and:​

It's a trailer promising a full documentary, and asking for help with fundraising for the project.​
    Not sure it's been posted here before - I don't think it has having searched for it.​
    Might need moving to another forum :)

Here is their main page: WHAT ABOUT ME?

Thanks Sash :love: :)
    Antares in NYC and Sasha like this.
  2. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Oh. Forgot. I thought it was quite good for a trailer :)
  3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Firestormm likes this.
  4. skMEsupporter

skMEsupporter

Thank you for posting this link up last week. Funding is obviously a huge component in getting this documentary completed especially as much more is being revealed to us for potential further exploration. We would be so excited if we could report on the developments occurring in the US and Europe in the film!

See more popular forum discussions.