1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Western New York doctors

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by RevCarol, Oct 8, 2011.

1. RevCarol

RevCarol

Does anyone know a good doctor in Western New York?

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Hi,

If you tell us more what area you are looking in and what you want in a doctor, we might be able to give some suggestions.

Best,
    Sushi

3. bigd14075

bigd14075

Hi,

I used to be a patient of Dr David Bell in Lyndonville until he retired. Since then, I have found 2 other CFS doctors in WNY.

1. Sanford Levy, MD - http://www.sanfordlevymd.com - 5110 Main St, Suite 101 Amherst NY For appts - call 867-4114. Dr Levy is a holistic practitioner and follows Dr Teitelbaum's CFS protocols. He does not accept insurance. Charges are $180/hr. He is very knowledgeable about CFS. I have been seeing him for the past 2 years or so.

2. Ronald Santasiero, MD - http://www.sedonaholistic.com/ - He also does accupuncture. He accepts insurance including Independent Health. I just had my first appt with him and he seems very knowledgeable on CFS. He spent an hour with me on the first appt and gave me a list of tests and treatments for me to research and then decide which ones I would like to try. Some of the things I'm looking at are Myer's cocktails, IV Glutathione, Low dose naltrexone, and Alcat lab testing for food allergies.

I feel that both are excellent doctors. Good luck!

See more popular forum discussions.