1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day Four: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 23 March 2014
It is Day Four and the final conference session from San Francisco. In this review we hear from Searcher about the neurosciences session, and PET and EEG analysis, then a study on cognitive functioning, followed by a debate on the revised 2014 IACFS/ME Primer, and then we wrap-up the...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Welsh ME/CFS advocacy blog

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by froufox, Mar 26, 2010.

1. froufox

froufox Senior Member

Don't know if this has already been posted so apologies if it has but I just came across this excellent advocacy blog for ME/CFsers in North Wales in regard to NHS ME clinics in that area. Good on them for giving out a direct warning for people to not attend!

They also have a research forum to discuss the latest scientific findings, twice a year in Bangor and the next one is actually tomorrow at 1pm.

Also notice the very clever & funny satire on CBT/GET on the column on the right hand side :D

http://karlkrysko.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html
  2. starryeyes

starryeyes Senior Member

Bay Area, California
    I like it. :Retro smile:
  3. willow

willow Senior Member

East Midlands
    Yeah it's great.

The humour makes it more powerful
  4. Jerry S

Jerry S Senior Member