• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Weird really bad days

confetti11

Hi everyone. I've got some weird things going on. I had some of my best days (I'm in a relapse) the end of last week (Fri-Mon). Now, this week, I've had some days I can barely move (feel like the flu).

These days are unusual for me. Even at my worst, I'm not bed or couch bound. I deal more with nausea and uneasiness than fatigue. And this isn't even fatigue, this is just plain ill.

I've been on some antibiotics during this relapse (worked for me in the past) and also just started sporadically nebulizing glutathione. I'm wondering if I'm not in a weird die off pattern. I remember reading in the past that your body/immune system will rally a push to kill off stuff when it's feeling better. Like when it has strength to. I don't know if that makes sense.

The pattern this week was Friday-Monday, pretty good. Tuesday, unusually extra nauseous. Wednesday, unable to lift my head. Thursday, unusually good. Friday, unusually extra nauseous. Saturday, back to practically unable to lift my head.

Does anyone have thoughts about this? Thanks.

mrquasar

Could be a straight-up side effect from the antiobiotics or glutathione. You should check the side effects list to see if your symptoms are listed.

Also, have you ever used the glutathione before? If this is your first time, it might be an indication that your body doesn't tolerate it well.

Just some ideas to throw out there. Good luck!

confetti11

Could be a straight-up side effect from the antiobiotics or glutathione. You should check the side effects list to see if your symptoms are listed.

Also, have you ever used the glutathione before? If this is your first time, it might be an indication that your body doesn't tolerate it well.

Just some ideas to throw out there. Good luck!

Thanks! I have taken these antibiotics before. I'm almost done with one and halfway through another. I didn't have side effects before. I have used glutathione a lot (liposomal and in IV regulary), but it has been a while since I've done nebulized glutathione. And I do remember I had to go pretty gradual with it or I would have some kind of related symptoms (if die off was causing it, not sure, something like that).