• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Weight Loss or Weight Gain?

Weight Loss or Weight Gain?

• Total voters

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi Athene,

I have gained weight (I was too thin) on GcMAF--which of course affects Vit D. While on GcMAF, my Vit D 25 has come up from too low, and my Vit D 1.25 has gone down from too high. So it might also relate to the ratio of these 2 Vit D's. This has happened to my friend who is also on GcMAF--we both gained weight coming up to normal levels.

Sushi

SaveMe

thats exciting Sushi, =)
however, I was told today that GcMAf would cost $6000 for 6 months. Insurance will not cover experimental treatments.

Sushi

thats exciting Sushi, =)
however, I was told today that GcMAf would cost $6000 for 6 months. Insurance will not cover experimental treatments.

SaveMe,

That is way too high. Good GcMAF is available for a fraction of that price.

Sushi

Athene

ihateticks.me
Hi Sushi,
That's v interesting.

D0 you know any fairly simple websites that explain the way your body converts one form of D to another? Or why we PWCs get unbalanced?

Sushi

Hi Sushi,
That's v interesting.

D0 you know any fairly simple websites that explain the way your body converts one form of D to another? Or why we PWCs get unbalanced?

Hi Athene,

Sorry, I don't. Maybe someone else does though.

Best,
Sushi