1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Webcasts from Nancy Klimas conference now available

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Simon, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Simon

Simon

Monmouth, UK
    Cort has made a blog of his tweets from the conference, and you can now view videos of all the sessions at this important conference, below:

Patient Conference - January 26, 2013
    The Institute for Neuro Immune medicine hosted a patient conference in the DeSantis Center at Nova Southeastern University.

Videos from the conference:

Sasha, camas, heapsreal and 2 others like this.
  2. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    Thanks so much Simon! :)

Simon and Firestormm like this.
  3. RUkiddingME

RUkiddingME Senior Member

Canada
    Thanks so much for posting this. It's because of people like Dr. Klimas and her colleagues that we should never give up hope!

Simon likes this.
  4. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    I've watched #2, #3 and #5 of these so far - the big intro, the 'voices of hope' and Connie Sol - highly recommended viewing. I'm looking forward to watching the rest.

See more popular forum discussions.