1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

we may need one of these for XMRV

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by urbantravels, Aug 16, 2010.

1. urbantravels

urbantravels disjecta membra

Los Angeles, CA
    These have been well known to science types for years - but they keep adding new members to the family. I like the new "Petri dish" mini-sets.

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/orderform.php

Something for idle minds to dwell on while we wait for the other shoe to drop... :D
  2. dipic

dipic Senior Member

I started reading this thread and thought "oh, is this what I think it is? ...Yes!" haha. I would love to own a little XMRV plushie, as perhaps a bit morbid as it may seem.
  3. urbantravels

urbantravels disjecta membra

Los Angeles, CA
    They've always been a bit morbid, but to me that's part of their charm. I notice they've added "awareness ribbons" to a few of them, like HIV and Hep C - that's new.

I think the Ebola virus is particularly cute.

See more popular forum discussions.