1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

We just made it to Iran - Tehran Times

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by V99, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Sadly good to hear. It's pathetic in the the UK. Despite great researchers in the U.S (and some others) who actually want to understand and heal (surely what Medicine is for) against those who seek to denigrate better researchers and intellects. "1984" State here where a "Psycho" appears to control the Media. May be they would like a taste of all this. Best to you V99 and better.

2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Yes, wow that is devastating, stupid Americans!

Thank you NewLeftMedia for opening my eyes to the ignorance in the US and it's all Glenn Beck's fault!

3. ggingues

Concord, NH
    The links did not work, except of course the Wikipedia.

4. Recovery Soon

Recovery Soon Senior Member

I personally think Glen Beck's a tool.

But the cheapest "documentary" tactic there is involves editing together the dumbest responses from any movement you wish to mock. That's Michael Moore type sh&t. .

I don't think gleefully posting "stupid Americans!" is particularly appropriate.

There are stupid people everywhere in the world. Hand me a camera and some airline tickets and I'll be happy to prove it.

5. ggingues

Concord, NH
    My sarcasm did not show through, I was joking! I am an American, and of course was just kidding. FYI

I agree with your points and was what I was getting at!

6. Recovery Soon

Those people were pretty ridiculous though. The one woman dressed like Uncle Sam was out of her mind.

7. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Europe
    Can we please get back to the subject.

8. Recovery Soon

Sure- Bring it home!

9. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

I heard on the news briefly that ahmadinajad had some kind of fatigue. I forget the context, but the wya I recall it was the news media saying he was too tired to do something rather. Maybe he was too tired to threaten and shoot his nukes at the US.

10. Recovery Soon

That also happened last year as I recall. He had some sort of incident with exhaustion after traveling. It must be pretty bad for them to admit to that- the same country that doesn't have any gays.

I'll send him a copy of Dr. T's book. (From fatigued to nuclear armed)

See more popular forum discussions.