1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

We are being heard...FDA

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Sallysblooms, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    We have to keep our eyes on the FDA. Keep telling representatives how you feel. I have spent countless hours on this and our voices and letters do pay off. THANK GOODNESS for good senators that wrote the newest letter and the signatories that are helping. There are good people speaking for us again the FDA's over reaching actions. :victory: Good artical. Alliance for Health is keeping us up to date. I get updates from them.

http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com...-call-on-FDA-to-re-examine-NDI-draft-guidance

WillowJ and madietodd like this.
  2. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    And about time too !

3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Good thing some people are keeping and eye on these things. Our gov't is an unaffordable mostrosity!!

Our debt is beyond what produce in a year, it's simply unsustainable! People need to do what they can to brace for a possible economic tsunami!!

GG

4. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    WOW, GG, good post! Love the Jefferson quote too!!!!! We all have to stay involved, keep being heard!:thumbsup:

5. Foggy

Foggy

Australia
    Hopefully, other countries will follow.

See more popular forum discussions.