1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
In Brief: The Adrenal Glands and ME
The second in a new series of ‘In Brief’ articles, where Andrew Gladman provides a helpful insight into the science behind fairly common topics, exploring how they relate to ME/CFS. This time he discusses the adrenal glands and why they can be such a talking point ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Warning about NuVision methylcobalamin

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by MeSci, Aug 20, 2013.

1. MeSci

MeSci Activity level: 6

Cornwall, UK
    Just seen this in Physician's First Watch:

FDA: NuVision Sterile Products Should Not Be Used
    By Kelly Young

The FDA is reminding clinicians not to use any sterile products from NuVision Pharmacy in Dallas because sterility is not guaranteed. The company has refused to issue a recall, according to the agency.

The FDA initially warned about the company's products in May, after inspectors found poor sterile production practices at the Texas facility. In April, NuVision recalled its methylcobalamin injection and lyophilized injection products after cases of fever, flu-like symptoms, and injection-site soreness were reported with the methylcobalamin injection.

Link(s):
    FDA MedWatch safety alert (Free) http://click.jwatch.org/cts/click?q=227;67879204;WKsR6WVJmAeyNt9VG+gDZd+VBtspzkNLwYih0kDztA0=
    Little Bluestem and Valentijn like this.

See more popular forum discussions.