• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Want to see if a paper has post-publication peer review at PubPeer? Install the PubPeer toolbar

Dolphin

Not sure whether many people commenting on ME/CFS papers on PubPeer (this should help me find out) but we may find there are comments on other papers of interest.

http://blog.pubpeer.com/?p=133

Browser Extensions for PubMed
Posted on April 5, 2014 by pubpeer

Until we convince PubMed that it’s a good idea to link out to PubPeer comments, we have decided to do it ourselves and have updated our Chrome extension and created extensions for the other major browsers. These extensions are easy to install (just click on a link below), extremely light weight, and don’t do anything unless you’re browsing a page on PubMed with PubPeer comments. Install them, spread the word, and together we can make it more difficult to ignore post-publication review.

You can download any or all of them using the links below. (We have tried to make them work with your favorite institutional proxies but if we missed one just send us an email and we’ll add it)

Chrome Firefox Safari