1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Waking Up In The Morning With Sweating Feet and Hands

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by Machair, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Machair

Machair

Chelmsford, England
    When I feel very ill I often wake up and find my toes are wet between them and my hands very sweaty. This is usually a warning that other symptoms are coming and a bad day will follow.

Anyone else had this?

2. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

Hi Machair,

Welcome to the forums.

For me, I wake up with my hair wet, not my hands/feet. The back of my head seems to sweat as part of the immune symptom package. This isn't limited to night time, though. I can get sweaty head anytime of the day.

3. Hysterical Woman

Hysterical Woman Senior Member

East Coast
    Hi Machair,

Welcome to the forums. I don't have the problem that you mention and it doesn't sound like any fun? Are you on any medication or supplement where that might be a side effect?

Good Luck,

HW

4. Hysterical Woman

Hysterical Woman Senior Member

East Coast

See more popular forum discussions.