1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

VOTES: Helping other groups that may help us

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by beaker, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    And again...
    beaker likes this.
  2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    beaker likes this.
  3. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Opps. I'm glad I saw this. It is after midnight here, so I was going to go make today's vote next. I have been voting for them every day. Does anyone know how they can out?
  4. dian

dian

hi, I am dian from the cat board. I want to thank you all for voting for PURR WV. sadly,we did not pull this one off loosing by approx. 1.62 votes.
    I want to thank you all for taking the time to help a very worthy shelter. no cat is ever turned away. they have a home for life there if need be. all there medical needs are taken care of by LORNA who tirelessly puts in 50 plus hours a week. this is her passion and she needs all the help she can get for donations and contest winnings.
    I will be more than happy to continue voting for any cause you guys need help with and also post on my board for them to help also.
    we will qualify for the next voting round soon and I would appreciate any help you can give. the link above and voting instructions are always the same EXCEPT, you can vote every 12 hours. very easy to vote. no registration or such needed. easy,peasy.
    again. TYVM for voting for an awesome shelter
    dian
  5. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Sorry to hear you didn't win, dian, but sounds like it was close. Glad we helped get you partway there and thanks for helping us out in the Aviva contest!
    beaker likes this.
  6. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    dian,

Thanks for letting us know and sorry it was not enough this time. We will surely make an effort to put out votes for you the next time around. Please let us know when that happens.
    beaker likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.