1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Embracing Change - ME and the International Classification of Diseases
The WHO ICD featured recently in an online article (since withdrawn), which heightened patient concern over what might happen when the current ICD-10 is finally revised. N.A.Wright provides a timely summary of this international classification system, considers some of the issues...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vote to help Invest in ME in Small Charity Week

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by frenchtulip, Jun 11, 2012.

1. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

From Paul Kayes:
    From Paul Kayes: Here's a opportunity for supporters of Let's do it for ME / Invest in ME to win £200 for the charity. All you have to do is like the page and then post about why Invest in ME would get your vote. The charity with the most posts / support will win £200.

http://www.facebook.com/smallcharityweek
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Hampton, NH
    Not sure if I am being dense or not? But who should we be voting for?

GG
  3. Purple

Purple Bundle of purpliness

I can see that people are making posts on the timeline of the Facebook page frenchtulip listed above. On the side, where it says 'Recent Posts by Others on Small Charity Week'. Perhaps frenchtulip can clarify if that's what's needed?

The charity is Invest in ME. It's the UK charity who wish the establish the ME research and treatment centre. I think we should all be doing these free little things (e.g. voting or leaving comments) to help our organisations.
  4. frenchtulip

Sorry, GG. Thanks, Purple. Yes, please if you are on Facebook Like the page at the above url and comment about why Invest in ME should get your vote. Invest in ME is working really hard to raise money for the ME research and treatment center. Your vote and comment would really be appreciated.
  5. frenchtulip

Congratulations to Invest in ME! They won 200 pounds! Thanks to everyone who helped!
    Nielk likes this.
  6. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

Yeah - thanks to all who voted.

See more popular forum discussions.