• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote now on John Lewis facebook to fund Invest in ME!

Kate_UK

Anyone in the UK will know that John Lewis are a major department store. You can vote from any country.

Every month we'll be donating 1,000 across three chosen charities and would like your help. Simply let us know which charity you would like to support by clicking on the charity's 'Vote' button. At the end of the month we'll split the donation, relative to the number of votes each charity receives

vote here for Invest in ME
http://www.facebook.com/JohnLewisRetail?sk=app_160436757357028

pass it on!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks for posting this, Kate, I've just voted - worth mentioning that you have to scroll down the page to see the "vote" button (don't just hit the "like" button, that's not voting!).

Guys, I'm hopeless with facebook. I "liked", then clicked onto "vote" and it now tells me that I am supporting IIME this month. Was that it ?? I neither got a confirmation that I "voted", nor did the % go up (which it doesn't have to with just one vote I suppose). How often am I to do this now ? Just the one time ? Every day ?? Instructions please :) I don't seem to be able to find the respective information. Thanks +++

eric_s

Hi ePat

It's not even necessary to "like" the page. If it says you are supporting Invest in ME, then that means you have voted. It's one vote per month, the way i understand it, so that was all you needed to do. It's very easy and only takes 2 minutes...

shannah

IiME has dropped down to 67%. Winnings are based on these percentages. Anyone internationally can participate and it's only a one time vote.

IiME does phenomenal work not only in Britain but for the entire ME community. Each country should be so lucky as to have such a dedicated and resourceful group as this. Let's show them some well deserved support with a quick click.

http://www.facebook.com/JohnLewisRetail?sk=app_160436757357028

Nielk

Just voted. I didn't realize at first that one can vote from any country.