• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Now and Daily until 10 Dec. to Win $100,000 for Canada's ME/FM Charity in Aviva Contest!

Undisclosed

With just about 4 hours to go, "Advancing Research in Canada for ME and FM" are still holding at 16th place.

In the last 40 minutes -- we had 18 votes.

The 17th place group -- had 14 votes.
The 18th place group -- had 11 votes.
The 19th place group -- had 13 votes.
The 20th place group -- dropped to 21st place.

Things are slow for all groups. There are 51 votes between "Advancing Research in Canada for ME and FM" and the group in 17th place.

frenchtulip

The Grand Prize winners were announced today. Unfortunately, we did not win one. But Aviva confirmed that we won $5,000 as a finalist.

Thanks to everyone who voted daily or helped in any way with the contest! It was a great international teamwork effort and I am very proud of what our community accomplished. We raised some awareness, won $5,000, and did everything we possibly could to try to get additional funding for research! Thanks to all of you!

*GG*

I would like to thank everybody that also supported my nephew's school (Clifford Bowey School Foundation) -- for students with Special Needs in Ottawa -- they ended up as one of the grand prize winners which I am very pleased about. :) Not so pleased that the National ME/FM Action Network only got 5000 dollars though :eek::(

5K is better than nothing, glad your group other group won also! I had votes to spare, but didn't vote for any other group.

GG