• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Now and Daily until 10 Dec. to Win $100,000 for Canada's ME/FM Charity in Aviva Contest!

Mark

Could Phoenix Rising put out a blog? That would have a lot of impact.

Who do we ask? @Mark ?
Yes, from past experience it does have a significant impact; on one occasion when we put out an article and newsletter on a contest there was a big jump in the number of votes in the following 24 hours, which I think was due to that publicity.

All we need is someone to draft an article and we'll proof-read and publish it. There's nobody available within the Phoenix Rising team to write that article at the moment (we are very short of writers), but if someone provides a draft we'll be more than happy to publish it.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Everything that I can find on the Aviva site says 15 votes per round. I am going to make 2/day from now until they stop me from voting. I hope that is not at 10 votes.

I see that the Ottawa Special Needs Playground is in 10th place, so I think they are safe. I am going to give my extra votes to the Bus for Kids of Incarcerated Parents, although at 39th place in the small project category it is probably a hopeless case.

Battery Muncher

2642 - delighted to see we have moved up to 14th place in the rankings!!! I think we can do this :thumbsup:

Nice also to see a slight spike in the number of voters yesterday. We now have had 1373 independent supporters, which I believe is ~300 more than we had on Thursday. Just need to keep going for four more days!