• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Now and Daily until 10 Dec. to Win $100,000 for Canada's ME/FM Charity in Aviva Contest!

Tuha

We are losing a bit our position - we need to accelerate. I think if we would get Cort to write an article about this contest - it would help a lot. In the past he always did it and it brought many voters.
I tried several possibilities to reach him but no chance - I always got an automatical answer that he will get in touch in 1-2 weeks and it´s too late. The last possibility is to contact him through his private email adress which I dont have. If someone has it just contact him and ask him about writing an appel to support this contest. Or send me secretly his private adress and I will do it :)

Anne

We are losing a bit our position - we need to accelerate. I think if we would get Cort to write an article about this contest - it would help a lot. In the past he always did it and it brought many voters.
I tried several possibilities to reach him but no chance - I always got an automatical answer that he will get in touch in 1-2 weeks and it´s too late. The last possibility is to contact him through his private email adress which I dont have. If someone has it just contact him and ask him about writing an appel to support this contest. Or send me secretly his private adress and I will do it :)

I have e-mailed him.

What about a blog on Phoenix Rising?

Undisclosed

I have e-mailed him.

What about a blog on Phoenix Rising?

We do have a very small team of writers that do articles for us but we need requests for articles submitted in advance so one of the writer's can pick up the idea.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
The voting page shows that I have 15 votes. Do we really get 15 votes even though the contest lasts only 10 days?

If several of us give our extra votes to Kina’s nephew’s school, is there some way to ask them to return the favor?

Tuha

The voting page shows that I have 15 votes. Do we really get 15 votes even though the contest lasts only 10 days?

If several of us give our extra votes to Kina’s nephew’s school, is there some way to ask them to return the favor?

good idea - Kina is your nephew able to organise this exchange?

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
We do need to be sure we really get 15 votes. I would hate to start doing 2/day, then run out at 10.