1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vote just once, from anywhere, for Invest in ME to win £2,000

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Bob, Apr 3, 2013.

1. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    The facebook fundraising group have been emailing all of the UK ME/CFS groups (we have around 200 in our list) to ask them to vote and tell their members. Around 80 still to do, so hopefully we will continue getting new votes today and tomorrow. After that we will have to move to other such groups outside the UK and think more outside the box and find anyone who is missing off our list, but the other charities shorly must have this same problem.
    Battery Muncher and Valentijn like this.
  2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Wow! That's a lot of work. Well done, that group! :thumbsup:
  3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    And again, still leading! We're 1, 461; 2nd is 1,309; 3rd is 1,262.

152 ahead! :)
  4. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    Yes we are doing good but third place moved up to second last night so they are closing on us still. Every vote will count so we need to keep pushing for more votes!

Invest in ME - 1,479
    Chelsea's Angels - 1,315
    Breakaway - 1,262
    justy and Sasha like this.
  5. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Yikes! Out of nowhere, a charity called 'Sands' has yomped to 2nd place, hot on our heels. We're at 1,615, they're at 1,511. Didn't see them coming.

If you haven't voted, or have friends and family who haven't voted yet, now's the time...

See more popular forum discussions.