1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vote for Invest in ME to win from John Lewis Charitable Giving

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by WillowJ, Sep 11, 2011.

1. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    September 2011

John Lewis Charitable Giving

voting link

1,000 will be split among 3 charities, relative to the number of votes each charity receives.

You have one vote per month. Voting is done via Facebook. Anyone, anywhere in the world can vote.

In September, the UK's Invest in ME, which is campaigning for biomedical research into ME/CFS and is hosting an important conference every year, is one of the three participating charities. The other two are not ME/CFS related.

To keep up-to-date on current contests and know about upcoming contests, and to help plan submissions if you like, when something extra is required (a video, for example) for a contest, you can join the Facebook fundraising group.
    RustyJ likes this.
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
  3. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    Also don't forget to vote for Invest in ME here, if you have a Facebook account. And if you don't have one, it's free and easy to sign up.

The contest will end at the end of September and it's a one time vote. Currently Invest in ME has 60% of the votes, which means they will win 60% of 1000.

Here's the voting link: http://www.facebook.com/JohnLewisRetail?sk=app_160436757357028
  4. Min

Min Senior Member

UK
    done & done - thanks
  5. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
  6. RustyJ

RustyJ Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'

Brisbane, Aust
    Just voted.
  7. Dolphin