• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

Hutan

270 votes in the last 24 hours - better than 200 :)

Here's the comparison graph - showing total votes for the charities in 3rd to 5th place. That's us in the blue.

For new voters: if we can stay in this pack, there is a good chance of winning the $50,000 prize for the education of doctors about ME. The number of votes is only one criterion.

comp 26 Sep.png

http://www.eaglerarelife.com/content/ryan-prior

:star: 44592 :star:

@Luther Blissett As far as what he wants from us... I got up the courage to approach him and he said that he is from another :globe: which is far, far away and he is here to destroy his distant cousin, the real nerdy :sluggish: and prevent the :nerd: from helping us. I offered him :cake: :gift: :bouquet: :mug: :cookie: and even :wine::beer::cocktail: and :pill::pill::pill: and :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: and :car: but he did not want them. So, I am afraid someone else (who speaks Nematode) will have to find out what he wants. Maybe he is stealing the votes to appear that we are only getting 200 per day?

The saga continues...

:cry: Oh Gingergrrl, you are so brave!

Poor Nerdy :(

Maybe we can but him in a basket with :balloons: to keep him safe?

Gingergrrl

:cry: Oh Gingergrrl, you are so brave! Poor Nerdy :(
Maybe we can but him in a basket with :balloons: to keep him safe?

@Luther Blissett I couldn't find a basket but maybe we can freeze nerdy inside of a lolly pop to keep him safe and then free him just when we need him (when the evil :ninja: worms are not expecting it). They cannot read English so they do not know of this plan... :nerd:

upload_2016-9-26_0-33-2.png