• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

VOTE Daily for PANDORA On the CITGO Fueling for Good Program!

Dolphin

How many do they need to win? Does anyone know?
In this contest, voting makes up only 20% of the decision. Some panel decides on 80% of the marks. PANDORA are reasonably good at communicating so I'd guess we should now eventually.

Nielk

P.A.N.D.O.R.A. was just announced as one of the winners of the Citgo competition!:thumbsup::victory:

Nielk

Marly silverman of P.A.N.D.O.R.A. announced yeterday that they won a $5,000 Citgo card.
Thanks to everyone who worked on this and who voted.
Another example that if we pull together we can achieve things.
I know in some people's minds they are probably thinking "how is this going to help me?". Every dollar going to any of our organizations helping us is a dollar more than they had before. In addition, none of us had to spend money. All we had to do is easy daily voting.
I know for myself, one of the most troubling aspect of this illness is the LACK OF CONTROL. I feel at the mercy of the medical establishment, the insurance industry, the government - not to mention getting out of bed sometimes.
I feel good that I can in a small way contribute to the organizations - institutes who work for our behalf.