1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vitamins for CFS

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by mindglow, Jun 20, 2012.

1. mindglow

mindglow

Taiwan
    high grade neuro formula multi-vitamins for CFS on iHerb.com - can anyone recommend? thank you
  2. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
    In my opinion, Thorne Basic Nutrients are the best ones on iHerb.
  3. mindglow

mindglow

Taiwan
  4. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
  5. mindglow

mindglow

Taiwan
  6. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Take care with multi vitamins as they may have things in them you may not want more of in your body eg many vitamins contain copper... I have many indications thou (very high hair test levels almong other things) that I already have very high copper so now working on getting copper out of my body.

Often with multivitamins too.. the things you may need wont be in them enough or in the wrong forms.
    justy likes this.
  7. Ai-Yai

Ai-Yai Mad Genius

Mom
    I prefer such ones from big pharma(for example Bayer, Roche etc..) bc in such case you will be sure that you r buying exactly what was offered and the product is safe.
    Also prefer ones from Europe or Russia or CIS when you know that it was made at real industry plant\factory.
    Japanese from good manufacture also might be very good ones.

See more popular forum discussions.