1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vitamin K2 and potassium

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Myrtle, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Myrtle

Myrtle

UK
    Hello all,

What Vitamin K2 (MK-7) should I take with 10,000iu of Vitamin D3?

What sort of potassium should I get?

Thanks

Myrtle

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    EMilo likes this.
  2. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    Either Nattokinese, or fermented fish cod oil by green pastures.. The fish cod is the best but be aware t contains some vitamin D as well..

Critterina likes this.
  3. Critterina

Critterina Senior Member

Arizona, USA
    If you're supposed to avoid fermented foods (histamine intolerance), like I am, I wonder if that's a good choice.

EMilo likes this.
  4. Critterina

Critterina Senior Member

Arizona, USA
    Whole Foods had some on sale just a few days ago. Maybe Monday. Jarrow brand. I've only taken it twice, so I can't vouch for it yet.

5. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    It should not be an issue for you, its not the same as actually consuming it, just an extraction of ingredients.. Will also help with circulation and perfusion of organs if that was an issue for ya!

Critterina likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.