Hello. I'm currently in a very bad crash after using amitryptyline but I was just wondering I had low vitamin d levels in May so my gp put me on a high dose for six weeks which boosted my levels up to 103 and I have been on a maintenance dose of 2500 IU ever since. I'm just wondering if I could be overdosing on it as I have complete loss of appetite, nausea, severe muscle weakness, air hunger, whole body feels like lead. Just wondering if anyone has experienced vit d toxicity. I'm going to stop taking it today.