1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vitamin D and sleep - Worth a shot

Discussion in 'Sleep' started by Beyond, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    I think they told me is standard to have an appointment with a neurologist before and after the study. I do not have much hopes for the possiblity of him/her knowing jack shit about sleep architecture, but the test results should be enough for me. Anyway this sleep study will be done in some months, and when I asked for it it was like 4 months ago. Darn overcrowded and dysfunctional medical system.

By the way I will be taking 10.000 ius of D3 sublingually per day and we will see what happens.

2. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    Yes. I wasted my time on a regular sleep study. I didn't have apnea, but they tried very hard to sell me a CPAP machine. Their logic was that my insurance would fully cover it, and maybe it would help! So the whole thing was a sales front.

3. TPOBPAH

TPOBPAH

Brandon, MB Canada
    Life would be so much better for me if I could just sleep properly! Sometimes I just think about the last time I got some deep sleep (which was many years ago) and I can still remember the feeling of being in a deep sleep and waking up refreshed.

4. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    I am taking 10.000 ius of sublingual D3 per day. No miracles, but I feel like taking calcium glycinate just before sleep makes me wake up less times.

See more popular forum discussions.