1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vitamin D and sleep - Worth a shot

Discussion in 'Sleep' started by Beyond, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    I think they told me is standard to have an appointment with a neurologist before and after the study. I do not have much hopes for the possiblity of him/her knowing jack shit about sleep architecture, but the test results should be enough for me. Anyway this sleep study will be done in some months, and when I asked for it it was like 4 months ago. Darn overcrowded and dysfunctional medical system.

By the way I will be taking 10.000 ius of D3 sublingually per day and we will see what happens.
  2. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    Yes. I wasted my time on a regular sleep study. I didn't have apnea, but they tried very hard to sell me a CPAP machine. Their logic was that my insurance would fully cover it, and maybe it would help! So the whole thing was a sales front.
  3. TPOBPAH

TPOBPAH

Brandon, MB Canada
    Life would be so much better for me if I could just sleep properly! Sometimes I just think about the last time I got some deep sleep (which was many years ago) and I can still remember the feeling of being in a deep sleep and waking up refreshed.
  4. Beyond

Beyond 10% of discount in iHerb!--> PEZ915

Murcia, Spain
    I am taking 10.000 ius of sublingual D3 per day. No miracles, but I feel like taking calcium glycinate just before sleep makes me wake up less times.

See more popular forum discussions.