International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vitamin c and potassium need

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by zzz0r, Sep 10, 2014.

1. zzz0r

zzz0r Senior Member

Finally being able to go high in vitamin c in order to support my adrenals with the most acceptable form of vitamin c at least for my body(can not tolerate plane ascorbic acid in high quantity). I am using magnesium ascorbate with bioflavonoids up to 5g daily and it is going good so far.

However I am noticing and intense increase need in potassium same as when I supported methylation cycle with freddds dead lock quartet. I am wondering if the support that vitamin c is providing for my adrenals is causing detox and then detox increases the need for potassium or maybe I am dumping potassium? This is weird. Or could it be just nerve healing as what freddd has mentioned numerous times.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    Critterina likes this.
  2. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

What are your symptoms?

See more popular forum discussions.