1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Vitamin and mineral testing - suggestions?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Plum, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    Hi

I am looking into having my vitamin and mineral levels tested but I don't know what tests actually work!

Those of you who have experience with this could you let me know what you had (blood, hair etc) tested, who with (directly with lab, dr. nutritionist etc) and a rough price?

I'd love to find something that I could just send a sample off from home and get a report of the results, I don't need someone to go through them with me.

I live in the UK but I do know that some places take samples internationally.

Thank you in advance
  2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    You're probably going to need a blood test I would think. The Nutreval test on caledonia's signature looks like a good one.
    Valentijn likes this.
  3. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    maryb Wow! That does look like a great test but the price is way too high for me. Thank you though.

See more popular forum discussions.