• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vitacost L-Carnitine Fumarate

*GG*

I know there Vitamin D is good, been using it for years, and always have adequate/high levels of Vitamin D when I have blood tests done at least yearly, and I don't spend much time in the sun or eat t ton of Fish.

I have used them for years now, are all the products the same quality? I don't know.

GG

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
The deal on the L-Carnitine Fumarate from Vitacost it outrageous. Less than half of the Doctors Best if you buy two.
Has anyone tried this?
I use it, but I never know which (if any!) of the supplements I take are helpful. No problems with it though.

sflorence

Thanks for the responses. This needs to be talked about!

In an already pretty expensive protocol, this brand is about 16capsules/dollar whereas Doctor's best is 6capsules/dollar. This could save some folk tons of money over the years.

And yes, the mg are the same on both products.

Almost a third of the price.

sflorence

FYI, 500mg of L-Carnitine Fumarate = 292mg of L-Carnitine

Are we sure this hasn't been taken into account on the bottle? Doctors Best seems to be the only bran that specifically says how much L-Car is present.